Our clients well established practice in Nottingham have a fantastic opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join its friendly team. It is located within easy reach of the city centre and the beautiful vale of Belvoir.
- Full time (40 Hrs)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 17:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- OOH: None
The modern, well equipped practice is ISFM Cat Friendly and Rabbit Welfare Association accredited, and purpose built to industry leading standards. Toys include digital x-ray, ECG, Idexx in-house lab and Doppler ultrasound. The owner qualified from Cambridge 9 years ago and holds a RCVS Certificate in Small Animal Medicine, they lead the supportive team of 2 other Vets, 4 Nurses and 3 Receptionists.
We’re looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is seeking a new challenge to expand this forward thinking and ambitious team. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to join a general practice that has high standards of patient and client care, with potential for future progression within the team.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.