Our client in Norwich, Norfolk is looking for a personable veterinary surgeon to join their expanding team. Due to the experience levels already in the team, they are open to applications from qualified veterinary surgeons of varying experience levels.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None required
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 5 Vets, 6 RVN’s & 3 SVNs
They offer excellent facilities with state-of-the-art equipment including an in-house laboratory, theatre, ultrasound and digital X-ray, dental X-ray and endoscope. The practice has 21 staff members and have formed quite a formidable team, providing high standards of care to loyal, local clients.
They are looking for a confident, friendly and enthusiastic person with great communication skills. You will need to have good general small animal surgical and medical abilities and a desire to learn and improve. Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy environment however they are open to new graduates.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Minimum £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA & VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- A willingness to learn and develop
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.