Our client in Northampton are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am and 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30am
- Time off in lieu: Days of on following week when working weekends
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Some involved, must be confident with all routine procedures
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vets, 2 Nurses & 4 support staff
The practice has modern facilities, including a bright, spacious, air-conditioned practice which is purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound and in-house lab.
They are looking for a passionate veterinary surgeon who has good all round surgical and medical skills who is comfortable with occasional sole charge. You will also need to have excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£45,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Death in service (4 x annual salary)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.