Our client in Northampton are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join their practice. The established team provide excellent veterinary care to all clients and are looking for another skilled vet to join them in doing so.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 on a rota basis
- Lieu time: Days off in week following on from weekend worked
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some involved, you will need to be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses & Support staff
The established practice is based in purpose-built facilities with state of the art equipment which includes digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house lab and blood pressure monitor. They are conveniently located 10 minutes from both the M1 and the town centre.
You will be joining a supportive team who will encourage your ongoing professional development with a generous CPD allowance. You will need to be confident with all routine surgery and medicine as well as being a confident communicator. It is also important you van building trusting, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.