An exciting opportunity has arisen for a veterinary surgeon to join our clients successful small animal practice in Northampton.
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 – Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Small amount, must be confident
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse & Support staff
The established practice is conveniently located close to the A45 and within 10 minute’s drive from the city centre. Its purpose-built surgery has state of the art equipment including digital x ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and blood pressure monitor. Perhaps most importantly, they have a fantastic high-tech coffee machine!
You will be a confident communicator with good all-round veterinary surgeon skills. High levels of customer service are also important, as the practice believes strongly in building relationships with all client. As some sole charge will be required, you must be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
- Salary £30,000-£45,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted pet care
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.