A small animal practice Northamptonshire are growing and are recruiting a permanent full-time veterinary surgeon to join their team. There is a 1:3 weekend rota but no OOH. There is a small element of sole charge involved so it is important that the veterinary surgeon is happy with this. They are looking for a confident veterinary surgeon who enjoys building working relationships whilst also being confident with routine surgeries, consults and medicine. This is an established practice with a large loyal client base close to the motorway and the town centre. This is a supportive role where areas of special interests are encouraged, and certificates are supported.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 7pm 40 hours per week
- Weekends: Yes 1:3 Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vet 4 RVN, and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Growing client base
- Highly experienced veterinary surgeons who can support a fellow vet to increase their medical and surgical skill set
- Areas of special interest welcome and certificates supported
- Beautiful located in a rural setting but close to transport links to major cities
- Offers excellent career development opportunities
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Committed to deliver a high standard of clinical care and having an excellent reputation within the community.
- Friendly fun and supportive practice
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
• Dental suit
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 pro rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Volunteer paid leave
- Relocation assistance if applicable
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.