Our client in Kent is looking to recruit a Veterinary Surgeon who is has excellent customer service skills with a passion for high quality animal care.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday: Either 9.00am – 5.00pm or 11.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm
- Branch Work: None – Kennel visits sometimes involved
- Sole Charge: Occasional
- OOH: None – Overtime paid if day runs over.
- Computer System: Verifac Evolution
- Team: 4 vets, nurses and support staff
- Main duties: Consults and surgeries
- Accommodation: Studio apartment available
- Car: Available
This is a progressive 100% small animal practice that has state of the art facilities, which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre. The veterinary practice has established itself amongst the local community and now provides care to thousands of pets every year.
You will have good general veterinary surgeon skills and experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD - £1000 and 5 days a year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.