We are looking for an experienced and confident permanent veterinary surgeon to join an independent practice in North Surrey.
- Hours: Full Time - 40 hours on a rota system
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3
- Saturday: 8.30am-12.00pm
- Time off in lieu: At least 1 early finish every week
- Computer System: EZ office
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 4 vets, 6 nurses and support staff
- Branch work: Potentially some involved
They are an independent, high level first opinion practice that are very client focussed. They are based in an affluent area with a high level of insured pets, so they get to do a lot of diagnostic workups.
They are looking for an experienced and confident vet to join their team. You will need to have excellent customer service skills and a genuine passion for animals.
The practice offers up to date facilities and equipment including digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, fluid pumps, fluid warmers, pulse oximetry, incubator, tonometry, endoscopy and ultrasound.
- Salary - Generous salary based on experience level
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £2000 per year plus 5 paid days
- Professional fees paid
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 -3 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.