Are you looking to join a forward-thinking practice who will support your continuous development? Our clients in North London are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Occasional
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Head nurse, 2 RVNs & support staff
The practice is modern and well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab facilities and pharmacy. The team is made up of 2 vets, 1 head nurse, 2 registered nurse, student nurses, a practice manager and a receptionist. The team benefits from a variety of individual expertise including orthopaedics and clinical coaching.
Ideally you will be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the local community.
- Competitive Salary between £30,000-£45,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.