We are working with a small animal practice in West Lancashire who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a full or part time basis. The practice is rapidly expanding and is looking for the right person to assist them in their continuous development.
- Full or Part time (25 or 40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: On rota, Sat 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sun 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Must be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vet, 4 RVNs & 3 SVNs as well as a support network
This surgery has a good mixture of sick pet work and routine neutering, they also work with a cat charity who provide a lot of work! They have gadgets which include Digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultra-sound, full in-house lab, acupuncture offered and have a high volume of insured clients.
Ideally you will have good all-round experience with in practice and will be happy to work sole charge when required. It is advantageous for you to have an interest and cats and dogs as well as small furries, as these make up a large amount of the caseload. As well as the knowledge and experience you will bring, you will also need to have a high level of customer service and communication skills.
- Generous Salary between £35,000 & £50,000 DOE
- Fully funded CPD allowance & Support with certificates
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2+ years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.