An excellent opportunity has arisen within a very reputable practice based in Warrington, Cheshire who are looking for an enthusiastic full time or a part time Vet to join their friendly, outgoing, and supportive professional team. They are a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care that is second to none.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9.00am – 8.00pm, Sat: 9.00am – 6.00pm and Sun:11.00am – 5.00pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 WE on a flexible rota
- Salary: £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 DOE
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None.
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of 3 vets, 3 RVNs, and a team of Support staff.
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care.
This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers!
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate with excellent communication skills and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge. The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, IM3 dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.