Our gold standard client is looking for highly skilled, passionate veterinary surgeon to join them either on a full or part tome permanent basis. who is as excited as they are to provide the full spectrum of high quality veterinary service at affordable prices and who has a passion for clinical excellence. They believe in investing in their people, surgeries, facilities, equipment, and latest technology so that they can provide outstanding veterinary care for their patients and their owners.
They truly care about all their team members and the people and pets we look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for our customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress, as they are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
- Full Time – 40 Hour Week - Part-time also considered - Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8.00pm early shift or late shift
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm – (1-4 Rota-basis) with time off during the week when you work the weekend rota
- Sole Charge: Only on weekends
- OOH: None
- Diverse caseload
- Great facilities and supportive team alongside a structured development programme, that will support you to be the best vet you can be.
- Friendly environment, they strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it is a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- The team comes first and promote on focus on work life balance!
- They pride themselves on working with people who are led by strong values, provide outstanding expert treatment that is held to a gold standard of care.
Facilities / Services:
- Purpose built start of the art clinics
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
- Attractive salary £35,000-£50,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent career opportunities
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cycle to work scheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well-structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work
- Free lunch every Friday
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1+ year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas