This busy small animal surgery in Maidstone currently seeks a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and established team that has been operating for over 10 years. Plenty of free onsite parking.
- Full or part-time considered (minimum 15-20 hours)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 rota – Saturday 8.30am-17:30pm and Sunday 8:30am-17:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Yes
- OOH: None - provided by Vetsnow
- Free parking and access excellent transport links
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 2 full time vets, 3 veterinary care assistants and 2 receptionists.
You will have excellent people skills, be flexible in your approach and be passionate about the practice and the team. You will be confident in a consult room with clients, comfortable with a caseload made up of routine and more specific procedures and able to offer clients fantastic customer service and dedication.
Will consider full or part time hours (min.15-20 hours per week) with a weekend rota of 1 in 3. There will be occasional sole charge responsibility but no OOHs.
They have a purpose built practice with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in house lab.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.