This well-established independent small animal practice located in South West London are looking for 2x experienced and dedicated day veterinary surgeons to work in their purpose built state of the art hospital.
As a company they strive to be honest, transparent, professional, knowledgeable and innovative. They endeavour to push boundaries and want to provide the very best in veterinary care for their clients and their patients. Their culture and ethos has cultivated a happy, motivated, caring and high-energy team and they always act ethically and are totally transparent in the way they operate and challenge conventions in the marketplace and take a modern approach to veterinary care.
- You will be working shifts between 8.00am – 8.00pm based on a 40 hour week
- Weekends: 1 in 3/4 Saturdays with time off in lieu
- No OOH: As they have their own dedicated night team
- This well-established practice provides a professional and caring service and the team provide the highest standard of care.
- 6 Weeks Holiday
- They want you to advance and are happy to support and pay for certificates and fully fund CPD
- They are a are a regular veterinary practice - offering all routine appointments, including consultations, check-ups, neutering and vaccinations - but they are also a state-of-the-art accident and emergency centre, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This means they can offer round-the-clock continuous care to all animals they see. They are the only independent veterinary hospital in south London; family owned.
- They are a private practice but, they strive to offer the cheapest night consultations in all of London and don't charge any extra for weekend or bank holiday work. They also offer a practice plan, instalment plans and direct claims insurance options.
- 4 Vet Team – Currently expanding
- They have cutting-edge hospital-grade equipment, such as on-site CT scanner and lots more…..
- This reputable independent practice have a philosophy to act as advocates for every animal they see, to offer the finest line of treatment for each individual and to assist the animal lover in making health care decisions which offer the best possible outcomes for their pet and themselves
- They are committed to staying on the cutting edge of general practice, in order to continue to provide their patients with the best possible care. They have put a lot of effort into assembling a world class group of caring, motivated vets and vet nurses, all of whom share a philosophy of kindness, compassion and putting every animal first, every time. They make every effort to provide a service that is second to none, and rely on their clients to let them know how they are doing
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary of between £40k - £60k
- Happy to fund and pay for certificates, Imagining, surgery etc
- CPD is unlimited
- BVA, RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 6 Weeks annual holiday
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 year post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.