Are you looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon role in a family run clinic setting in Kings Heath, South Birmingham area?
They are close enough to enjoy Birmingham’s vibrant city, but only a stone’s throw from the Worcestershire countryside and surrounds and are looking for a caring, friendly, self-motivated veterinary surgeon that will be able to work well within a friendly team environment on a full or part time permanent basis.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 7.00pm 4-5 day week
- WE Hours/Rota: 1:2 Sat: 9.00am – 12.00pm (half day off in the week)
- OOH Rota: No OOH as these are covered by their local designated emergency service
- Sole Charge: Mainly Sole charge with another P/T Vet during the week
- Branch work: Possible to cover sickness / holiday, but mainly working at the one branch
- Computer system: TBC
- Facilities: ECG, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, Endoscopy, Dental
- Accommodation/Allowance: Yes, Self-contained 1 and 2 bed flats available
- The rota is drafted by the Branch Manager on a 4 week basis and in general they are looking for someone to work 4 to 5 days per week and alternate Saturday mornings.
- This position may involve some travel between their branch clinics and assistance with their Visiting Vet service.
- The clinic has digital radiography as well as the usual range of facilities
- They are a family style company with a group of clinics in the Birmingham area looking to recruit team members who live by our Value Code of treating pets as if they were your own and fellow colleagues and customers as you would wish to be treated.
- Ideally they require a minimum level of 2 years small animal experience as this position is sole charge, but they could be swayed by the right candidate!
- Looking for a competent surgeon with routine surgical skills, that is confident, hard-working and has excellent communication skills and a great team player!
- Salary: Up to £55,000
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Car available if required
- Offering a supportive group of branch teams and Individual Development Plans
- In house CPD sessions plus generous CPD allowance
- Full VDS cover and MRCVS subs paid
- They enjoy team social events which include annual Summer BBQ’s and Christmas Party nights.
- RCVS Registration
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.