Our client in Newcastle is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team due to the continued growth of their practice. With an established, loyal client base which sees a varied case load you will have the opportunity to use and develop all your veterinary skills.
- Full time (Part time may be negotiable)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings to be shared on a rota
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some involved
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Experience team of vets and nurses with support staff
They are located within easy reach of the city centre and is situated on key local transport routes. The practice itself has a well-equipped surgery which is purpose built to the highest standards, they have a dedicated operating theatre, X-ray, in-house laboratory, ultrasound and dentistry
You will need to be a proactive veterinary surgeon with solid all-round skills and experience. You will need to be confident and comfortable in dealing with clients and understand the Importance of their custom. You must also be confident with occasional sole charge.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.