How would you like to work in a brand-new practice and be part of a success new team?
Our client is opening a new veterinary practice in Glasgow and is looking for full or part time veterinary surgeons to join them and be a key member of the team.
- Full or Part time available
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some involved, must be comfortable
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: In the process of being recruited!
This large veterinary group is about to open a brand-new practice in Glasgow and is looking for the perfect staff members to build the team around. The practice will be up there with the most modern in the country and will have all the leading equipment.
You will be a passionate, confident veterinary surgeon with good general surgical skills. You will need to be comfortable working sole charge and also happy to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.