Our client on the outskirts of Southampton near the new forest are looking for a competent veterinary surgeon to join their small animal practice. You will become a key team member in ensuring the highest standards of care are being provided.
- Full time (40 hours over 4 days)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 2 in 5 Saturday mornings
- Time of in lieu: Monday mornings off when working on the Saturday
- Branch Work: Some required at nearby branch during week
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 5 Vets with experienced nurses & support staff
The practice is modern and has a wide range of X-ray and operative facilities and holds nurse clinics for clients to discuss their pets' health and welfare. They encourage all staff to further themselves and ensure all vets have case independence and continuity. The independent practice with 2 branches has built up an excellent reputation in the surrounding area.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with excellent all round surgical and medical skills. You will need to be a caring, compassionate team player with great understanding for all clients and their pets.
- Competitive salary between £40,000 & £55,000 (DOE)
- £1250 CPD allowance per annum
- 20 days annual holiday
- Workplace pension
- £1500 relocation package if necessary
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Medical insurance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- UK Driving license
- 1 Years minimum post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.