This practices based in Rushden, Northamptonshire are seeking an additional veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team on a full time or part time basis. Due to the experience within the existing team, they can consider applications from newly qualified vets as well as experienced vets. They are in close proximity to the M1, M69 and East Midlands and Birmingham airports.
The practice offers free onsite parking and state of the art facilities including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities. Thy benefit from being situated just off the A45 across from the leafy Rushden Lakes Retail Development that includes a flagship House of Fraser store, M&S and 2000+ new homes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 9.00am – 8.00pm,
- Weekends: 1: 3 rota Sat: 9.00am – 6.00pm and Sun:10.00am – 4.00pm with time off in lieu
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None.
You will be joining a happy and passionate team with interests including animal behaviour, orthopaedics and exotics.
The team consists of 1 vet and a full support team of 1 head veterinary nurse, 2 RVNs, 2 student veterinary nurses and 2 veterinary care assistants.
This is a close knit and friendly team and they are looking for a vet who shares their passion for delivering a first class service to patients and clients
They are looking for a vet who is confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and someone who enjoys mentoring less experienced members of the team.
The practice will supply a broad client base and a varied caseload of dogs, cats, rabbits and small furries and individual interests are encouraged and supported!
Regardless of experience, you will have great communication skills and genuinely enjoy building strong relationships with colleagues, clients and patients alike.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas