We are working with a lovely modern, award winning independent practice based in South Wales who are recruiting for a hard working, friendly & personal veterinary surgeon to join their team. Due to their current Vet relocation this role is becoming available from August 2019 and is perfect for a vet who loves building relationships with their clients, making key decisions within the business and is comfortable & confident with their own abilities.
- Full time (Totally flexible days open to 2/3/4 or 5 days a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am & 7:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am til 12:00pm
- Sole charge: Yes, ideally you will be confident as it is a 2 Vet team
- Computer System: Animana
- OOH: None involved
- Branch Work: None, sole practice
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 RVNs & other nursing assistants
This award winning, independent practice has been open for 5 years now and has built up an excellent reputation within the wider community. They have a recently renovated practice fully equipped with all the latest technology which includes digital x-ray, in house laboratory & IDEXX machines. They care & support their staff members and see them play a key part in the day to day running of a practice.
This practice is run by a passionate team who are looking for their new vet to match they work ethic, morals and identity. This role would suit a vet who is looking to more than just a number at a practice and want to play a key part in the consistent development of the practice. You will need to have a couple of years’ experience in the UK as the role does require some sole charge work.
- Salary £35,000-£50,000 DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
- 2 Years UK post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas