A small independent practice is recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon on a full-time basis. They are looking for a motivated veterinary surgeon who is confident as first opinion consultations and surgical procedures however the practice will also consider confident new graduate applications. This is a friendly supportive independent practice which see a variety of cases including plenty of exotics. Whilst its not essential for the applicant to have experience in exotics an interest or basis knowledge would be beneficial, and the practice will fund and support CPD in this area.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday
- Weekends: 1:2 Saturday Mornings 9am – 1pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 3 Vet 4 RVN and support team
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Forward thinking independent practice
- State of the at facilities and equipment
- Practice sees a varied case load – including plenty of exotics
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- Support offered along with plenty of tea and cake whilst discussing cases
- On street parking
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- An interest in exotics is advantageous
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice boasts a full range of diagnostic equipment’s with ultrasound, blood machines, digital x ray, dental – everything that you would expect from a 1st opinion practice.
- Salary - £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 Pro Rata
- Holiday: 6 weeks
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.