A small independent family practice in Manchester are recruiting a permanent full-time veterinary surgeon to join their team. This is a full-time position with a weekend rota. They are looking for a friendly pro-active veterinary surgeon and due to the experience in the team they can support a newly graduated veterinary surgeon however they are also open to applications from experienced veterinary surgeons. This is an establish practice boasting an excellent reputation within the local community.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 4 Day week 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Weekends: 1:3 9.30am - 1pm
- OOH: Yes on a rota
- Sole Charge: Some on a weekend with back up if required
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Independent family run practice
- Offers visiting specialists for soft tissue, ultrasound, Cardiology referrals
- Practice sees a varied case load – emergency medical cases
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- Hydrotherapy Unit on site.
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- Ongoing career opportunities are offered.
- On street parking
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice is purpose built with modern facilities and services. Operating theatre, bloodt testing, endoscopy, dental procedures and ultrasound. They offer visiting specialist for more complex cases and they have a hydrotherapy centre and a laser therapy clinic onsite to aid with rehabilitation.
- Salary - £35,000.00 - £55,000.00 Pro Rata
- Holiday 4 weeks plus bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.