Our client in Loughborough are looking for an addition vet to join their successful, friendly team. Based in South Loughborough they can be easily accessed by the M1 & A6.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am til 13:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 4 Nurses & Support staff
The surgery offers state of the art facilities including digital X-ray, digital endoscopes, ultrasound, in house lab and an array of surgical and orthopaedic equipment. The team run a 20-minute consult system as standard allowing a real focus on clear communication and thorough client conversations. The successful candidate will enjoy and excel at building strong relationships with clients, patients and the wider team.
You will be joining a supportive team and with the nurses running their own consults this allows the vets to do what they do best. They are open to speaking to all vets with any time of experience, even new graduates, as they already have an experienced team. As long as you have a passion for all things veterinary and excellent customer service skills you will get on just fine.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.