We are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a growing team in London. This is a progressive practice which has grown rapidly in the last few years. The practice boasts onsite parking and is location to excellent transport links. The practice prides itself on working to a very high standard and comprises of 6 Vets, 3 RVNS, 2 SVN and reception team. They strive to support and encourage a variety of special interests utilising the diverse case load that they see. The variety of cases ensures continual professional development of knowledge and skill set. As there is a large experience team the practice can support a veterinary surgeon from 1 years’ experience. They are looking for a passionate veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills. This is a full-time role with 40 hours per week with a 1:3 weekend and no OOH.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm 40 Hours per week
- Weekends: On a rota 1:3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Sole Charge: Yes occasional
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 6 Vet 3 RVN and support team
- State of the Art equipment including Lab, Digital X Ray, Pharmacy and Ultrasound
- Offers a good work / life balance
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Certificate holding veterinary surgeons
- Friendly and supportive team
- Onsite parking
The practice is spacious, air conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards and has a full range of modern equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory, blood pressure monitoring, full range of cat, dog and rabbit dental equipment, tonometry, cautery and suction.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 Pro Rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday and Birthday leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Contribution and support towards certificates
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.