We have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients talented, friendly and collaborative team Lincoln, offering the chance to enjoy a varied client base and be part of a highly regarded surgery with high clinical standards. This delightful practice enjoys an excellent reputation in the group and won Best New Practice in its first year of operation.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 18:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 16:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- OOH: None
A family run practice with a bright, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built and has all the toys you’d expect including digital radiography, dental radiography, ultrasound, ECG, blood pressure monitor, tonometer, electrocautery, orthopaedic kit, in house lab plus separate cat/dog/isolation kennels.
You will be joining a team of 4 Vets so will be expected to fit in well and build good working relationships. You will have good medical and surgical skills and be able to demonstrate confidence in communicating with owners and their pets. Also, you must have a passion for all things veterinary and a desire to develop your own skills.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.