We are looking for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a small group of independent practices based in the east midlands.
- Hours: Full Time – 4-day week
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5
- Saturday: 8.00am – 1.00pm
- Time off in lieu: 4-day long weekend after weekend on call
- Computer System: VetIT
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: 1 in 5
- Team: 23 vets, 16 RVNs and support staff
- Branch work: Yes, some involved at other 4 practices
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic small animal vet who has good all-round veterinary skills and is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
The practices are all fully equipped with of state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, scanners, biochemistry and Haematology machines.
- Salary - Generous salary based on experience level £30,000.00 - £45,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD funded and supported
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 6 weeks including bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.