We are looking to recruit a permanent veterinary surgeon for a busy mixed practice in Leicester. This role has occurred due to business growth. The practice boasts a skilled clinical team to help them with their busy and varied case load. This will be a small animal role however there will be some mixed work involved when on call, so it is important that the vet has experience in this area. The working hours are flexible to ensure a good work / life balance.
- Hours: Full time Monday – Friday
- Monday to Friday: 40 Hours per week 8.30am – 6.30pm
- Weekends: Yes, on a Rota 8.30am – 12.30pm
- OOH: Yes, on a Rota
- Type: Small animal with some mixed work
- Sole charge: Some
- Team: Multi Vet and Nurse practice
- Branch work: None
This is a large multi vet and nurse mixed animal practice the practice boasts state of the art equipment along with a varied case load with a busy and loyal client base.
The ideal candidate will be confident in all routine surgeries and medical cases and happy with sole charge work when on call. You will have experience in mixed veterinary work despite the role mainly being small animal there is mixed work required when on call. You will be a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon with a genuine passion for animal welfare and excellent customer facing skills. If you Are interested in completing a certificate of perhaps have a certificate already then this would be advantageous but not essential.
The practice is very well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, CT, endoscopy, in-house lab, laparoscopy, digital radiography, consultation rooms, theatres and wards.
- Salary - £35,000 - £55,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Workings Hours Commitment is negotiable
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- VDS and RCVS Fees Paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.