Our clients practice in Leicester is looking for a competent veterinary surgeon to join their growing team. Located at the heart of the community you will play a key part in providing gold standard veterinary care to the area.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & 11:00am til 5:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some responsibility
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Experienced Vet team with support staff
Located in the heart of the city this practice has a busy, varied caseload from routine to emergency work with a wide variety of clients. They have a modern working environment that is bright and spacious with a large operating theatre, digital x-ray machine, ultrasound and much more.
You will have good all-round veterinary skills and demonstrate excellent communication skills, as well as having a real passion for the industry. Ideally you will be looking to develop your personal skills as the practice will encourage CPD.
- Competitive salary between £30,000 & £45,000 DOE
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.