Our client in North Leeds are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their practice on a full time, permanent basis. You will play a key role in providing high standards of veterinary care to their valued clients.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:00am and 8:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota 8:00am til 5:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Occasional, must be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 2 Vets and 3 Nurses
Based in a busy residential area the practice has excellent links to the city centre and the surrounding countryside. They have a well-equipped practice, with a bright and spacious surgery, in house laboratory, pharmacy, digital x-ray and ultrasound facilities. The practice is forever growing and enjoy a wide variety of cases that allows the team to continuously develop.
They are looking for a vet with at least 2 years medical and surgical experience, who is looking to be settled in a position. You will need strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as genuinely enjoying interactive with clients and their animals.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- Car allowance scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.