Our clients 24-hour RCVS accredited practice in Leeds are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their large, experienced and hardworking team.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 7:00am & 10:00pm (4 per week)
- Weekends: On rota, Saturdays 8:00am til 5:00pm & Sundays 9:00am til 5:00pm
- Computer System: Voyager
- Sole Charge: Must be comfortable
- OOH: Equal share of the 1 in 7 rota
- Team: 13 Vet team & Large network of support staff
This practice operates over 3 sites in the local area, with the 24hr hospital being the main branch. They have a large team of vets each with their own area of expertise and include exotics, medicine and surgery certificate holders. The main branch is well equipped with all the latest modern equipment including x ray, CT scanner, endoscopy and dedicated exotic and small furry wards.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round veterinary skills and be capable of working sole charge. Also, you will need to bring a high standard of customer service as well as being able to communicate clearly with clients and the team alike.
- Salary: £40,000-£60,000
- Career development opportunities
- £1,200 CPD allowance per annum
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday and your birthday off!
- Cycle to work scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.