Our client on the outskirts of Leeds is looking for a day veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent, full time basis. They are recruiting due to a current vets relocation and the position is starting in May 2019.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Hours worked on a rota between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekends on a shared rota
- OOH: Unlikely
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 6 Vets, 8 Nurses & 2 Student Nurses
This busy practice is open 24 hours and provides OOH services to 15 local practices. They have a modern, purpose-built surgery fully equipped with ultrasound, endoscopy, dental & orthopaedic facilities. The practice is run by an experience team along with the support of high-quality nurses and new some students.
They are open to applications from new graduates, experienced vets & certificate holders (medicine or imaging preferred). You will need to be committed, hard working and reliable in order to success, as well as being able to provide excellent customer service and client care.
- Salary £35,000-£50,000 per annum
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 28 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Accommodation & Vehicle can be provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.