Are you looking for a new veterinary surgeon role in the North West? Our client in Lancaster is recruiting and is looking for a hardworking, reliable veterinary surgeon to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Hours worked on a rota between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekends on a shared rota
- OOH: None involved
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 6 Vets, 3 Nurses & 2 Student Nurses
A modern, busy practice located on the outskirts of Lancaster who have a well-equipped surgery including: digital x ray, in house laboratory, ultrasound, endoscopy and an isolation unit.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with at least 2 years’ experience in UK practices who is reliable, hard working and passionate about the veterinary industry. You will need to be friendly, polite and have excellent customer service and client care skills
- Salary £35,000-£45,000 per annum
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 28 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Accommodation & Vehicle can be provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
- Minimum 2 years qualified/experience in practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.