We are working with a small animal practice close to Kingston on Thames, Surrey who are recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a sole charge position, so a minimum of 2 years’ experience is essential.
- Full time (4-day week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Some may be involved at nearby branch
- Sole Charge: Yes, you will need to be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Robovet
- Team: 2 Vets and 2 Nurses
This small animal practice has a few branches within the local area, they have an excellent reputation with a their loyal client base. Each practice has modern facilities which include consulting rooms, anaesthetic machines, monitoring equipment, x-ray facilities, dental unit and an on site laboratory.
They are looking for an experience vet for this role who is comfortable working in a sole charge role. This is an ideal opportunity for the right person to use all their skills, build up new ones and continue the development of this practice. You will need to be confident working with customer and have excellent communication skills.
- Competitive Salary between £40,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.