Vet Seekers are recruiting on behalf of a small animal practice in Kettering who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. They are open to the right candidate working full or part time hours and can negotiate on hours worked.
- Full OR Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturdays 8:30am til 4:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Some may be required, ideally you will be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vets, 6 RVNs & Other support staff
This modern practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography, doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitors and ECG. They see a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients allowing cases to be thoroughly investigated and worked up to a high standard.
You will be a confident veterinary surgeon who can handle routine medical and surgical cases including neutering. Ideally you will have experience in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy interacting with clients and their pets.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous annual CPD allowance & funding for certificates
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.