We are working with a practice in Ipswich who are recruiting for an additional vet to join their team. Initially it is in a maternity cover role, however due to the growth of the practice, there is potential for the role to become permanent.
- Full time
- Hours: 4 days a week, Monday to Friday shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:30am til 2:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some involved, you will need to be confident
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vets, 5 Nurses & Support staff
This practice has a varied case load and have a talented orthopaedic vet, as well a good group of nurses and support staff. They have access to a variety of state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound and separate cat & dog waiting areas.
You will be an experienced vet with the desire to further your career, as this practice can support your specific interest. You must be confident with routine surgery and 1st opinion cases. Most importantly you will be a team player and willing to muck in with the rest of them.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.