Are you looking to work in an exceptional independent practice who are offering a 4 day week with no OOH?
Our Independent, unique, boutique practice located in the beautiful area of Brighton and Hove, East Sussex is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their well established and busy practice consisting of a highly experienced supportive team of 19 on a full time basis working 4 days per week, with no OOH.
· 4 days per week
· Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
· Weekends: 1 in every 3 Saturdays
· Branch Work: Covering 2 practices within a 5-10 minute radius of each other
· Sole Charge: Occasional
· OOH: Comfortable with occasional sole charge but will always be working within a supportive team.
· Team: Highly experienced team of 19 including 4 vets across 2 branches
· Independent practice based in Brighton which is already a beautiful Victorian building and is due to be upgraded and extended very soon to even higher standards.
· They regularly invest in their work-place and have recently added, lap spey equipment, Smartflow & online booking to their already comprehensive facilities, such as a state-of-the-art operating theatre, X-ray department, intensive care and full dental facilities, recovery wards and separate accommodation for cats, dogs and small pets.
· They are a happy, friendly, highly trained & effective team of 19 remarkable people, including 4 vets, RVNS, SVNs, kennel assistants, receptionists and practice manager and work hard as a mutually supportive group.
· Due to the size of the practice, it also includes ample office space and team relaxation areas, separate dog and cat facilities, dental suite, full Idexx lab etc.
· They have been awarded Outstanding for Customer Service in the RCVS PSS awards scheme.
· They are a proud to be an independent practice with these values: invest heavily in their team professionally and personally with frequent practice nights out, bonuses & treats!
· If you like the sea, water-sports, walking, culture, independent shops, great eateries you'll love the vibrant city between the Downs and the Sea
· They are looking for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon who has strong interests in exotic medicine and surgery, of which they can offer full support / development in these areas.
· They are looking for a vet that enjoys both surgery and consulting, along with dentistry
· Happy to help others to grow and learn to be best version of themselves
· Looking to grow and develop themselves and their career
· You will need to have excellent customer service skills, as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients and have a great bedside manner
· Competitive salary: £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
· Bonuses and social events
· 4 day working week
· Generous annual CPD allowance
· 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
· Full pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.