We are working with a small animal practice in Warwickshire who are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. This positions will be based across a few local branches initially to allow the candidate to gain a good overview of the company as a whole. This is a full-time position however they could accommodate part time hours for the right person.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8:30am until 6:30pm, 1 week you will work a 4-day week and then next will be a 5-day week
- Weekends: Occasional weekend required on rota basis
- OOH: Weeknight and weekend on call rota
- Branch work: Yes, position involves work across multiple branches
- Sole Charge: Unlikely to be any involved
- Team: Large number of vets & nurse working across the practices
A well-established RCVS accredited veterinary practice across multiple branches within the local area. The practice has a wealth of modern facilities and equipment including digital radiography, video endoscopy, ultrasound and in-house laboratories. They benefit from having a mixture of experienced vets (including certificate holders) and those who have recently graduated.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years UK clinical experience; however they are also open to applications from recent graduates. You must be ambitious, highly motivated and have excellent people skills to be able to provide a great service to the clients.
- Competitive salary between £30,000 & £55,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD budget and certificates supported
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Medical insurance provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas