We are working with a small animal practice in Staines, Surrey who are looking for veterinary surgeons to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a vet to work full time hours (over a 4-day week) as well as another vet to work part time (2 day week).
- Full or Part time positions available
- Hours Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8:00am & 8:30pm
- Weekends: Some to be worked on a rota basis
- OOH: Shared with Vets Now, 1 in 8 Weeknights & 1 in 8 Weekends
- Branch work: Yes, some involved at nearby branches
- Sole Charge: Unlikely
- Team: 12 Vet team across the 5 branches with support staff
They are a busy small animal practice with 5 branches within the Surrey area. The practice in Staines has excellent facilities which includes ultrasonography, radiography, laparoscopy, arthroscopy and MRI. They are also have plans to expand the main site in late 2019 to increase theatre space and install a new CT scanner. They like to support their team with CPD including certificate study and at present have 2 AVP’s in surgery as well as other certificate holders.
They are looking for a confident veterinary professional who is an excellent team player and who values the importance of both patient and client care. You will need to have excellent customer service and communication skills as well as a good surgical and medical skills. A recent graduate may be considered if you have good first opinion experience.
- Competitive salary between £35,000 & £50,000 or pro rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance and support with certificates
- 5 Weeks Holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Cycle to work scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years post-graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas