We are working with an independent companion animal practice in Skegness, Lincolnshire who are currently recruiting for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Full time (part time considered)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:45am til 18:30pm
- Weekends: Occasional Saturday mornings
- Computer system: Teleos
- Sole charge: Some may be required, ideally you will be confident
- OOH: 1 in 5 on call rota with out of hours telephone answering
- Branch Work: Some will be involved across 3 branches
- Team: 3 Vets with support from team of nurses
An independent small animal practice in Lincolnshire with 3 branches across the local area. They are now a solely small animal practice having previously worked with a mixed client base. They have a fully computerised and equipped surgery with in house laboratory, ultrasound, endoscopy and digital radiography.
They are looking for an experience vet who is confident with routine surgery and has a keen desire to provide the best possible service to clients. You must also bring excellent communication skills and relish being part of a hardworking but relaxed team.
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- 5 days annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.