We are working with an independently ran practice in North Leeds who are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This position is worked over 4.5 days a week with 1 in 5 Saturdays on a rota and no on call requirements.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: Practice open from 8:30am until 7:00pm each day
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturdays 8:30am until 3:30pm (Friday afternoon off when working Saturday)
- OOH: None required
- Branch work: Occasional work could be required at nearby consulting branch
- Team: 6 Vets, 5 Nurses & 4 Student nurses
A family run veterinary practice who operate if 2 sites, they provide high standards of veterinary care to the surrounding areas and pride themselves on educating pet owners, the general public and all their employees. The practice is modern throughout an boasts well equipped consulting rooms, in house laboratory, digital x-ray and ultrasound machines and much more monitoring and surgical equipment. The work very closely with a practice support referral company who help them see many cardiology, medicine, dermatology and ophthalmology cases.
You must have experience since graduation working in the UK at a small animal veterinary practice. Ideally you will have good all round general surgical and consulting skills as well as a great veterinary knowledge. It is also important you understand the importance of great customer service and committed to providing high levels of care.
- Competitive salary between £35,000 & £55,000 depending on experience
- Generous Annual CPD budget
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 years post graduate experience in the UK
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas