We are working with a high established independent practice who are looking for 2 Veterinary Surgeons to join their experienced and friendly team on a full time basis, offering 2 different rotas.
· Full time position with two different shift patterns being offered
· Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:30pm
· Weekends: Dependant on rota – weekend work required though
· Sole Charge: Occasional
· OOH: Potential but not often
· Team: Highly experienced team of including 3 vets, 3 nurses and 1 Practice Manager
· Car required?: Pool van for visits
· They are a happy, friendly, highly trained & effective team of 3 vets, RVNS, SVNs, receptionists and practice manager, and all work hard as a mutually supportive group.
· They are a busy practice who work hard to ensure their patients don’t have long waiting times, and that all urgent appointments are dealt with on the same day.
· The practice has 2 consult rooms, kennel & x-ray room, treatment room, operating theatre, lab, staff room and office.
· They provide digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG and basic orthopaedics.
· They are looking for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon with 2 years UK experience
· You need to be confident in all routine surgeries and have experience of caesareans, gastrotomy, enucleation etc. Dental surgery, tumour removal, suturing and wound management.
· Happy to help others to grow and learn to be best version of themselves
· Looking to grow and develop themselves and their career
· You will need to have excellent customer service skills, as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients and have a great bedside manner
· Competitive salary: £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
· Generous annual CPD allowance
· 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
· Full pension scheme
· Staff Discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years UK experience required
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.