We are working with an independent veterinary practice on the East Essex/Suffolk border who are looking to recruit a veterinary surgeon to join them from May 2019 (Negotiable)
- Full time: (4-day week)
- Rota/Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Worked on a 6-week rota-
4 Weekends off
1 Weekend Saturday morning & Sunday on call
1 Weekend Saturday morning & on call til Monday morning
- Branch Work: Minimal (Local branch)
- Sole Charge: Only when on call
- OOH: On call at weekends (Always with 24hr Nurse assistance)
- Computer System: Ventana
- Team: 6 Vets, 6 Nurses & Support staff from branch practices
This practice is idyllically located close the River Stout as well as lots of open parks and wildlife. They have modern facilities which will please any veterinary surgeon to use, including digital x ray and ultrasound. You will also find it difficult to find another practice which supports its staff members more, offering a large CPD allowance an generous benefits.
Ideally you will be a personable veterinary surgeon with good all-round surgical and medical experience. It is important you have experience of working in a UK practice and have a good general understand of the day to day running. You will need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly.
- Generous Salary between £35,000 & £55,000 DOE
- Fully funded CPD allowance & Support with certificates
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- Accommodation/Housing allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2+ years post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.