We are recruiting on behalf of a small veterinary group with practices across Essex who are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis. You will play a key part in the day to day running of the practice and must be confident with all routine medical & surgical cases.
- Full time (4-day week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am til 2:15pm & 1 in 10 full weekends 8:00am til 6:00pm
- Sole charge: Some sole charge is involved so you will need to be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Branch Work: Yes, some shifts involved at nearby branches
- Team: 11 Vets & 13 Nurses
This group of practices in Essex have been providing veterinary care to the area for over 60 years, starting out as a single practice to the multiple they have today. The main hospital practice is fully equipped with the latest equipment, including CT scanner, digital x-ray, ultra sound and lots of consult rooms.
Ideally you will be a confident veterinary surgeon with 2- or 3-years UK experience, who is confident with all routine procedures. You will need to have a real passion for the industry and a compassionate side to be able to empathise with all clients.
- Salary £35,000-£50,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 2 Years UK related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas