Our client, a small animal clinic in Dunstable, Bedfordshire are looking for a veterinary surgeon with good all round surgical and medical skills to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will suit a confident vet as you will be required to consult and operate throughout the day.
- Full time (Part time to be negotiated if preferred)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings to be shared on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None, individual practice
- Computer system: Robovet
- Sole Charge: Some will be involved, ideally you will be comfortable
- OOH: None involved, practice covered by Vets Now
- Team: 2 Vets, 4 Nurses & team of support staff
They are an independent small animal practice based in Dunstable since the 1960s. They have an excellent local reputation for providing gold standard care to the area and have even been nominated for the pet plan veterinary awards for the 3rd year in a row. The well-equipped practice comes with modern facilities that include: separate cat & dog wards, blood pressure monitoring, radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy & much more.
They are ideally looking for an experience vet who is confident with occasion sole charge work and has excellent surgical and medical skills. You will need to be a people person and be able to build relationships with clients and patients alike. It is also important you can communicate clearly and concisely.
- Competitive salary between £40,000 & £50,000 DOE
- Annual CPD allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.