Our client based in Cornwall are looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join their independent practice. You will join their team of 8 vets who work across the 3 branches, each with a varied caseload and a wide range of clients.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some to be worked on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Worked involved across the 3 branches
- Sole Charge: Ideally you will be confident in case sole charge work is required
- OOH: 1 in 9 OOH on call rota to include weekends (not required to remain at practices)
- Team: 8 Vets, 8 Rvns, 3 Svns & other support staff across 3 branches
This practice is independently run with 3 branches within the local area. They have extensive facilities across the branches which include laparoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x ray, diathermy and cutting-edge anaesthetic monitors. They actively encourage all staff members to develop new techniques and skills
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is has excellent medical & surgical skills, confident dealing with customers and has excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have experience working on call however this is not essential.
- Competitive Salary from £35,000 upwards dependent on experience
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.