We are working with a small animal practice based between Stoke-on-Trent and Congleton in Staffordshire who are looking for an additional veterinary surgeon to join them. At the moment it is a single vet practice, so they are looking to share the caseload which is currently 95% small animal and 5% exotics.
- Full time
- Hours: 4-day week Mon-Fri, 8:30am til 6:00pm
- Weekends: Every other Saturday morning 9:00am til 12:00pm
- Branch Work: None required, sole independent practice
- Sole Charge: Yes some will be required when other vet isn’t there and on Saturdays, must be comfortable
- OOH: None involved with this role
- Appointments: 15 minutes
- Team: 1 Other Vet & good support staff
An independent small animal practice that currently operates with 1 Veterinary surgeon, they have a small but loyal and understand client base. The practice itself is going through a minor refurbishment and is being given a total refresh, as well as updating some of the equipment.
They are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years UK postgraduate experience who is comfortable working alone in a sole charge position. You must also have excellent communication skills and the ability to help build up their client base.
- Competitive salary between £40,000 & £50,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 5 weeks paid annual holiday plus bank holidays
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 3 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.