Our client an independent practice with 3 local branches Is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team of 15 vets on a permanent basis. Due to the experience of the current team, they are open to applications from qualified veterinary surgeons of all experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time (40 hours a week over 4 days)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8am til 6pm or 8am til 7pm
- Weekends: 2 Saturdays & 2 Sundays every 12 weeks
- Branch Work: Yes, 3 branches in the local area
- Computer system: EZVet
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 night in 12
- Team: 15 Vets and over 20 Nurses as well as support staff
This RCVS accredited practice boasts the only hospital of its type within the local area as one of its 3 branches. Each branch is equipped with modern facilities which include in house laboratory, diagnostic x ray, ultrasound and endoscopy as well as separate cat and dog hospitalisation wards.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate veterinary surgeon who has a good skills set. Due to the experience levels in the team, you do not need to be the most qualified vet but do need to bring new ideas and a positive attitude. This practice will support your professional development and will encourage you to study towards a certificate.
- Competitive salary between £35,000 & £50,000 DOE
- Annual CPD allowance
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus your birthday off
- Full pension scheme
- RCVS retention fee paid plus one other professional subscription
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.