Our client near Bournemouth on the Dorset coastline are soon to be opening a new practice and they are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their new team. They are open to candidates who can work full or part time hours.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Can be negotiated to suit you, shifts worked on a rota
- Weekends: Happy to be negotiated
- Branch Work: None involved, brand new practice part of a small group
- Sole Charge: Not essential, but ideally you will be comfortable working unsupervised
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: currently being assembled!
A brand-new practice opening in summer 2019 which will benefit from being part of a small veterinary group who are established within the industry. The surgery will be purpose built and contain industry leading equipment and has been designed to create a spacious and bright working environment.
The ideal candidate would be a veterinary surgeon with a few years UK experience who has good all round surgical & medical skills. You will also need to have excellent customer service and client care skills as well as having a passion for the industry.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous annual CPD allowance & funding for certificates
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
- 1 Years’ experience in practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.