We are working with an independent veterinary practice close to Basildon, Essex who are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. Due to expansion the practice has another place available that would suit a candidate with a minimum of 1 years UK experience in a small animal practice
- Full time (4 Day week)
- Hours Monday to Friday: Two days 8:30am until around 4:00pm and 2 days 9:00pm until 7/7:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 to be worked on rota
- OOH: 1 in 4 weeknights and 1 in 4 weekends on call (this could be negotiated for the right candidate if essential)
- Sole Charge: Unlikely to be much sole charge work involved
- Branch work: None required
- Team: 4 vets in team and exceptional nurses
An independent practice with a passion for providing an excellent standard of veterinary care to their loving clients. The practice has recently upgraded its premises and on-site facilities, they are now fully equipped with dental x-ray and hydrotherapy as well as the original equipment such as endoscopy, brondoscope, ECG and a modern in-house laboratory. The practice provides their own out of hours cover meaning cases are never passed on to an outsourced company.
The practice is looking for a veterinary surgeon with at least 1 years’ experience working with a small animal practice in the UK. You must have excellent people skills and be able to communicate clearly with clients and staff members. A passion for your work and the industry is also important, the practice take pride in providing high standards of care.
- Competitive salary between £35,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Fully funded CPD budget with 5 allowable days annually
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas