We are working with an independent veterinary practice in Swindon, Wiltshire who are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally this will be on a full-time basis (4-day week) or they could also accommodate part time hours. This position is available from January 2020.
- Full time (4 Day week) or Part time hours could be negotiated
- Hours Monday to Friday: 38 hours a week worked between the hours of 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am until 4:00pm
- OOH: None required (outsourced)
- Sole Charge: None required at all
- Branch work: None required, 1 branch practice
- Team: 7 Vets in the team and multiple qualified nurses
An independent veterinary practice in Swindon who have an experienced team of vets & nurses. They provided high standards of care to the wider area and have a respected, well known reputation within the community. The practice is full equipped with all the latest technologies including state-of-the-art medical and surgical facilities, digital x-ray, in-house blood testing, dental suite and advanced anaesthetic monitoring.
They are looking for a motivated, hard working veterinary surgeon who has a passion for providing great veterinary care. Being able to build strong relationships with the clients is important so you must be able to communicate clearly. You must also have at least 1 years experience working in a similar position in the UK.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Fully funded CPD allowance and 5 paid days per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave per year
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 1 years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas